Supply Chain Quality Manager Cabin (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Supply Chain Quality Manager (m/f/d) for Cabins at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Monitor or support new product introduction
- Ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage / contribute to supply chain & quality aspects of the contract
- Responsible for On time, on Quality (and on Cost when applicable)
- Manage supplier quality approval
- Ensure compliance of suppliers with certifications
- Assess the supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the supplier development
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions
- Work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects
- Report on supplier operational performance
- Apply the current associated tools to manage all activities related to supplier management
- University degree in Supply Chain Quality, International Management or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Supplier Management and Quality Management
- Airbus experience advantageous
- Good knowledge Project Management
- Basic knowledge in Total Quality Management
- Knowledge in Change, Risk and Lean Management advantageous
- Technical knowledge in cabin construction is an advantage
- Skills in SAP and Google Workspace is a plus
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
- German skills advantageous
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 185922, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen