Supply Chain Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Supply Chain Quality Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Prepare and execute supplier audit plans and conduct supplier audits
- Support the execution of supplier FAI and PPAP before shipment
- Create Incoming Inspection plans and carry out incoming inspection sampling with support from the Quality Inspection Management Team to confirm supplier performance and quality
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective action plans against non-conformances raised during the supplier audits or by Production during incoming inspection, assembly, or test in close exchange with the Quality Conformance and Inspection Management Teams
- Define and control the supplier quality and cost of non-quality metrics, including them within periodic quality reviews
- Analyze supplier quality data and define improvements
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- First experience in the implementation or management of Supplier Quality Management Systems, preferably in Aerospace
- Auditor accreditation or experience auditing in a EN9100 or ISO9100 environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inspection processes in the aerospace and/or automotive industries on electronics/electrical equipment and/or energy storage
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation and experience with problem solving tools and their application, such as 8D, Ishikawa diagram, and 5-Whys
- Willingness to travel on demand for 20-30 % of the time within EU as well as worldwide for supplier visit, assessment, and audits
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...