Supply Chain Performance Specialist (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our costumer Airbus Operations located in Hamburg / Finkenwerder you are acting as Supply Chain Performance Specialist (m/f/d).
- Responsible for a portfolio of applications inside the Service Line Spares
- Provide related customers with an end-to-end application service level, taking care of robustness and maintainability, contributing to obsolescence and performance management
- Responsible for improving the stability and scalability of the services, driving the adoption of best practices and developing solutions to new problems
- Perform the ITIL based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management
- Diagnose system failures and take corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations
- Identify and implement technologies, tools and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency and availability of the services
- Give expertize to architects to help architecture definition and design the main platforms and infrastructures
- Ensure continuous improvement: automation, robustness propositions, implement / develop monitoring and DevOps (configuration, automatic deployment, test),
- Improve operational documentation, post mortem analysis and action
- University degree in IT, Engineering or comparable
- Work experience in IT / Information systems
- Experience in service level management, information & knowledge management
- SAP background and expertise in SAP Basis and SAP Module
- Fluent English and German
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 93109, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...