Supply Chain Operations Manager Composites / Aerostructures (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain Operations Manager Composites / Aerostructures (m/f/d) for our prestigious client out of the aerospace sector in Weßling.
You are working closely with senior program leadership, logistics, quality, design, and manufacturing engineering as well as major suppliers to ensure program objectives are met and stay on schedule. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Operations, you will be responsible for the entire operational supply chain activities for aircraft suppliers which are within your scope.
- Drive or support APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) activities at Suppliers
- Implement data collection at the supplier for transparency on quality and production performance
- Monitor supplier approvals to ensure that only approved suppliers are used and that purchase orders are only issued for qualified items
- Ensure the readiness of the supply base by launching capability assessments as well as capacity audits at relevant suppliers
- Place purchase orders and track suppliers to meet the demand generated by the MRP
- Ensure compliance to the international regulations and customs processes
- Work with the Supply Chain Quality team to ensure that the supply chain will comply to all necessary quality standards of EASA 21G and EN9100
- Implement proper risk management to avoid any disruption to the supply of items and program delays
- Drive recovery actions internally and at suppliers in case of non-performance
- Participate in the implementation and deployment of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions where appropriate, in order to optimize cash and warehouse space
- Partake in the deployment of the supply chain control tower with visual monitoring of the performance and risks in the supply chain
- Ensure all internal root causes for supplier non-performance (e.g. demand, technical specifications) are identified swiftly and addressed in an efficient collaborative way
- Lead by example with uncompromising business ethics and respect for people
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering and/or Business Administration or an adequate degree of technical understanding in electronics/electrical, system integration, and avionic equipment technologies or comparable
- Professional experience in supply chain roles out of which 2 in a similar position within a technology driven industry (aerospace)
- Proven experience leading “end to end” implementation of supply chain organizations, processes, and systems
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI) is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Project and Deltek required
- Willingness to travel on demand for 20-30% of the time within EU as well as worldwide for supplier visit
- Fluent English required, spoken and written
- German or any other language desired
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...