Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client out of the aerospace sector in Donauwörth.
- Support the business team with all activities related to business forecast, planning and follow-up
- Involved in the various activities of a profit & loss entity: Preparation of operational plan and forecast, monitoring of financial targets and contracts (actuals, cost to completion), as well as the monitoring of internal costs/budget, working capital
- Involved in daily activities, such as pricing of repair orders or supervising the calculation of customized repair solutions
- Interface with your business colleagues in AH and AHD, as well as with our finance counterparts
- Completed studies in the field of Aerospace, International Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, Supply Chain Quality and Business Economics
- First professional experience in the field of Controlling, Production, Finance, IT, Aerospace, Project Management and Quality Management
- Very good skills in MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Good skills in French are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...