Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain and Quality Manager for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Manage contract execution, being responsible for supplier On Quality On Time (On Cost when applicable) performance
- Perform an effective control of supplier activities, securing a close understanding of supplier overall situation and scope
- Implement recovery, improvement and development plan in order to secure delivery of the products and services in conformity with contract
- Coordinate the interfaces of all the stakeholders involved in the supplier operations management and secure coordination with the corresponding multi-functional or divisional team
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management, and as ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage supply chain & quality aspects of the contract, being responsible for On Time, On Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance
- Manage supplier quality approval/authorization, ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor or support new product introduction to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Provide consolidated forecast to suppliers and ensure that suppliers will have the required capacity
- Assess the supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions
- Work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets together with the suppliers and in coordination with the supplier development team
- Contribute to the annual supplier evaluation development
- Present the situation of the supplier on operational performance (KPIs, assessments..) during meetings
- Maintain a close communication and coordination with the operational teams at internal customer sites, to ensure the contribution of all relevant functions to the delivery of procured goods or services
- Completed studies in aerospace, technical studies or industrial engineering or comparable
- Professional experience project management and Supply Chain/Logistics
- Project management/project development in the field of aviation is required
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and SAP
- Negotiable level of English, spoken and written
- German and any other language is a plus
- Traveling within the EU around 2 times a month
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-418 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/