Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
You will contribute to the Supply Chain & Quality Team for Power on Board in Airbus by managing Suppliers Delivery & Quality Performance. You will
have a dedicated supplier portfolio (international) to be managed and monitored to ensure On-Time and On-Quality Deliveries to Airbus Production Sites.
Secure Supplier Quality:
- Verify compliance to applicable requirements and secure convergence to industrial maturity
- Supplier Audits & Assessments
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Standards
- Support internal and external audits and EASA activities
- Follow a regular governance with the supplier to review any relevant topic
- Secure Supplier approval and perform Supplier Control Review if needed
Manage Non Conformance:
- Manage Non Conformity and collaborate them with the supplier
- Manage Concession
- Manage Quality Survey Report
- Manage Safety in Production (SARI) and Events
Secure Supplier Deliveries (Delivery Performance):
- Get visibility on relevant supplier delivery in close alignment with the Supply Officer, support in casemof escalation need
- Consolidate and analyse the supplier performance picture via a dedicates format
- Protect Airbus production units and avoid recurrence of supplier issues
- In case of deviations review and request root cause analysis
- Recovery Management if necessary
Manage Transfer of Work with the Supplier:
- Close monitoring of supplier deliverables and regular governance
- Review of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) Deliverables
- Completed studies in aerospace, indiustria engineering, Supply Chain Quality or mechanical engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Customer Service , Quality Management
- Experience in execution of performance Audits / Assessmentcenter is desiralbe
- International Experience is desirable
- Knowledge of problem solving methods and process improvement are an advantage
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations Basis knowledge on project management are desireable
- Negotiable level of English, spoken and written
- German knowledge is prefered
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...