Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
- Act as interface with suppliers for operational activities
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage and contribute to supply chain & quality aspects of the contract being responsible for on time, on quality (and on cost when applicable) performance
- Manage supplier quality approval ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor or support new product introduction, ToW, changes, to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the supplier development
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions
- Work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects,
- Report on supplier operational performance
- Apply the current associated tools to manage all activities related to supplier management
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in buying, supplier management, project management, quality management, Supply Chain, manufacturing engineering
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Negotiable level of english spoken and written
- Spanish is an advantage
- High willigness to travel (every two weeks for 1-2 days - EU)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...