Structure Design and Stress Engineer (m/f/d) (m/w/d)
- Luft- / Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Structure Design and Stress Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
Your tasks as a Structure Design and Stress Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Manage non-conformities on components from final assembly and flightline
- Perform stress and preliminary design assessments to provide design and stress decisions for the quality organization
- Support all structural assembly activities
- Analyse root causes, improve the design and contribute to aircraft maturity and reduction of recurring cost
- Define and release temporary changes to the aircraft configuration by Special Instruction (SI)
- Assist production by the SI application
- Confirm safety of operation for non-approved modifications and provide a statement on the safety impact of outstanding work (determine if the aircraft is fit for flight, delta classification and endorsement)
- Coordinate and communicate between the involved teams
As a Structure Design and Stress Engineer (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aircraft construction or comparable
- Work experience as a design engineer, in aircraft construction, in manufacturing engineering and in processing of non-conformities
- Willingness to travel occasionally (1-2 x year, within Europe)
- Good skills in SAP, MS-Office, Catia V5 and risk management
- DOA Signature Certificate mandatory
- Fluent English and basic knowledge in German, both spoken and written - Spanish is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/