Structural Mechanics Design Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
We are looking for you as a Structural Mechanics Design Engineer (m/f/d) for our international client in Schrobenhausen, a high-tech company in the field of space and defence industry with focus on guided missile systems. Your future responsibilities will be:
- Creation of strength proofs with regard to static and dynamic loads with the help of classical verification procedure and finite elements method (FEM)
- Requirement analysis and derivation of resulting component requirements from mechanical system requirements
- Analysis of structure behavior for design optimization with regard to mechanical behavior and economic realizability
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with major field of study in structural mechanics or comparable
- Knowledge of construction, statics and dynamics
- Experience in creating finite element models, operating finite element programs and experience in verification management for finite element based structural mechanics
- Experience in pre-dimensioning and verification management for mechanical components
- Experience in tools for design and engineering (CATIA V5)
- Experience in developing software using Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in ERP/SAP
- Experience with PDM/PLM systems for CAD integration (SMARTeam)
- Knowledge of engineering analysis program FEMAP and ADINA
- Advanced knowledge of German and English language, fluent would be a plus as well as Italian language knowledge
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: