Structural Analysis Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Structural Analysis Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Analysis of structural parts, components and installations made from metal and carbon fiber materials as well as integration of systems and equipment e.g. by means of FEM (generation,
validation and assessment of results) and application of traditional justification methods and tools
- Trade off analysis for different design solutions and concepts
- Preparation of analysis reports and statements to support airframe qualification
- Assessment of damages and development of repairs for in-service A/C
- Support of the Design Office and Mechanical System installation
- Support to manufacturing and assembly lines and evaluation of concessions and deviations
- Communication to relevant stakeholders and adjacent departments
- University degree in engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional exrperience in the aerospace industry
- Work experience as engineer in aircraft structural analysis
- Good knowledge of standard stress analysis methods (e.g. HSB, Bruhn, ESDU, Roark & Young)
- Knowledge of design principles and manufacturing processes and materials (metals and fiber composite) is welcome
- Appropriate experience in the application of specific stress and fatigue analysis tools (e.g. Nastran, Hyperworks etc.)
- Solid skills in FE Modeling techniques including pre- and post-processing
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 155646, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen