Stress Engineer - Wings (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Stress Engineer - Wings (m/f/d). You will join a innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility.
- Sizing and stress analysis of the Wing & Fuselage Structure and interfaces such as the wing to fuselage or wing to flap interface by means of hand calculations, numerical simulations (FEM) and optimization techniques
- Hold responsibility for numerical modelling, conduction of simulations, post-processing and reporting of the results
- Work closely with Engineers from Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Testing throughout the entire product development process to develop a CFRP Wing Structure with exceptional performance
- Support analysis validation by means of test support and analytical/numerical studies
- University degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering is required
- 5+ years of experience in structural analysis, with application to aircraft structures, in particular to Airframe Primary & Secondary Structure required
- Analysis validation and test support experience required
- Excellent knowledge of stress, damage tolerance & fatigue analysis methods following established standards for CFRP & metallic structures
- Extensive working experience with the commercial implicit FE code OptiStruct, and corresponding pre- and post-processing tools (Hyperworks) is a must
- Confidence in the application of optimization techniques
- In-depth understanding of the loading scenarios and mechanical behaviour of aircraft structures
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...