Stress Engineer - Tools and Methods (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Stress Engineer - Tools and Methods (m/f/d).
We are looking for an outstanding Stress Engineer with a strong background in Stress, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance analysis to join our innovative team and help us shape the future of urban e-mobility.
In this position, you will have the exciting opportunity to work within the rapidly growing Stress Team as part of the Calculation Department. You will directly report to the Team Lead Stress and be part of the sub-team for Tools & Methods development.
Your Day to Day:
- Define Methodologies (guidelines covering the entire chain from pre-processing, FE analysis and data extraction to post-processing) for RF determination of composite & metallic aircraft structures in terms of Static Strength, Stability, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance.
- Develop the required Tools (spreadsheets, subroutines, scripts, etc.) to implement these Methodologies into daily working practices.
- Automation of these Tools to allow for a high number of repetitions during the complete development process from PDR to First Flight.
- Verification and Validation of Tools & Methods, i.e. by test/analysis correlation including the definition of test campaigns, support during tests and post-processing of test data.
- Review of Tools & Methods as well as Stress Reports of aircraft structures prepared by colleagues.
- Work closely with Stress Engineers deployed to Integrated Project Teams to enable them to develop a product with exceptional performance by fitted and efficient analysis Tools & Methods.
- M.Sc./M.Eng. or PhD in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in Stress, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance analysis, with application to composite & metallic aircraft structures
- Excellent knowledge of analytical and numerical (FEM) Stress, Fatigue & Damage Tolerance analysis methods following established standards
- Extensive working experience in the development of Tools & Methods in the form of spreadsheets, subroutines, scripts (TCL and Python) etc.
- Proven working experience with the commercial implicit FE code OptiStruct and corresponding pre- and post-processing tools (HyperMesh and HyperView) is a must
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...