Stress Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Stress Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
Your tasks as a Stress Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Stress check during concept development of parts and components to optimize them with respect to strength, fatigue, weight and cost for airframe, landing gear, engine installation, fuel and oil cooling system, standard and optional equipment
- Dimensioning calculations
- Creation and release of strength and fatigue substantiation reports
- Definition and creation of test programs and test orders and supervision of testing activities
- Definition and substantiation of service life limits, inspection and overhaul intervals
- Preparation of compliance record documentation for static and fatigue strength within the airworthiness database
- Evaluation of quality notes and concessions for manufacturing and production deviations from the "to-be-built" definition
- Preparation of answers to customer service requests related to static and fatigue strength
As a Stress Engineer (m/f/w) you need:
- Completed master's degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience with our CAE tool landscape is of benefit: Altair Hyperworks, Optistruct, Radioss MSC Nastran, NX Nastran Abaqus
- Experience in design and verification of helicopter primary structure.
- In-depth knowledge of strength (manual methodology and FEM) for metals and composite construction methods in lightweight construction are an absolute prerequisite
- Extensive knowledge and routine in AHD CAE tools
- Knowledge of Fatigue&Damage Tolerance Detection Methodology is available from Advantage
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen