Stress Engineer - Flap Structure (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Stress Engineer - Flap Structure (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Sizing and stress analysis of the CFRP Flap Structure and internal interfaces to i.e. the engines as well as external interfaces to the wings by means of hand calculations, numerical simulations (FEM) and optimization techniques
- Hold responsibility for numerical modelling, conduction of simulations, post-processing and reporting of the results
- Work closely with Engineers from Mechanical Design, Manufacturing, Testing and other disciplines throughout the entire product development process to develop a Flap Structure with exceptional performance
- Act as supplier focal point in terms of stress analysis for outsourced work packages (preparation of input data, definition of analysis details, review of results, etc.) and ensure that highest-quality deliverables are delivered on time
- Completed studies in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Experience in Stress analysis, with application to aircraft control-surface structures and / or aircraft engines
- Experience in conceptual design phase
- Excellent knowledge of stress & fatigue analysis methods following established standards for both CFRP and metallic structures
- Understanding of the loading scenarios and mechanical behaviour of aircraft structures
- Experience with the commercial implicit FE code OptiStruct, and corresponding pre- and post-processing tools (HyperMesh and HyperView)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...