Strategic Client Solutions Manager Microsoft Advertising in Hamburg (m/w/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 12 months with option for extension
Ihre zukünftige Arbeitsstelle:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Hamburg, we are looking for you as a Strategic Client Solutions Manager.
Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions, and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry.
We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more, and that means we really listen and learn from them. We bring solutions that don’t just meet the needs of customers and their businesses, they often surprise and delight them. Then we innovate further to give them even more.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine Bing and our native offering Microsoft Advertising Network (MSAN).
As part of the Continental Europe team of Global Strategic Sales (GSS), we empower the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search on the Microsoft Advertising platform as well as audience solutions. We are seeking top performing Account Managers with sales and digital advertising experience who build and maintain trusted-advisor relationships with an assigned book of business consisting of Microsoft’s highly valued TRAVEL advertisers that are based in Germany and the broader DACH area.
Our GSS team in Germany is a professional team with deep and extensive experience in digital advertising, with long lasting trusted relationships, and above all, they are passionate about what they do and challenge and learn from each other. They do what they love, and love what they do. Responsibility, Values, and Inclusion drives Trust, both within the team as with our clients.
As Client Solutions Manager for our Strategic clients, you will build trusted-advisor relationships with an assigned book of business consisting of Microsoft’s highly valued Top Tier Search advertisers. The individual in this role will bring strong search knowledge, sales experience, some network, lots of customer obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing and a proven track record for delivering results.
- Deliver search advertising and audience sales that empower our strategic clients to reach their business goals and drive revenue growth through insightful and engaging day-to-day relationships with top tier (international) advertisers, their agencies, and stakeholders.
- Build intentional advertiser/agency and tool provider relationships that drive client invests. Conduct meetings to develop trusted advisor status, build loyalty, improve business. The individual will establish themselves as the point person for day-to-day account management inquiries and performance concerns. Be present, proactive, and available to advertisers and build customer loyalty.
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, managing and resolving technical challenges in close partnership with internal business partners.
- Drive the growth and development of mutually beneficial working relationships with account team and key partners to provide seamless account management and a united front to customers.
- Lead account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and mid-term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities.
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Microsoft Advertising platform.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in the search advertising industry, preferably sales and/or data-driven context
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in German and English required, other languages preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver customer-focused solutions. Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best experiences in the world.
- Willingness to always learn, grow, and evolve; flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Proven track record of high performance, productivity, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for (search) advertising, technology and innovation and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships.
- Inclusive mindset and team player; we like different views and love to have fun together and share the work-hard, play-hard mentality.
Sie sind auf der Suche nach Ihrem Wunschjob? Orizon unterstützt Sie dabei! Mit individueller Beratung und persönlicher Betreuung finden wir für Sie den Job, der am besten zu Ihnen passt.
Orizon gehört zu den zehn größten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland. Als einer der Marktführer für den deutschen Mittelstand überlassen und vermitteln wir Fach- und Führungskräfte aus allen Berufsfeldern an namhafte Unternehmen. Finden auch Sie mit uns Ihren Platz!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...