Strategic Buyer Mechanical parts (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Strategic Buyer Mechanical parts for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
As a Strategic Buyer Mechanical parts you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Focal point for a supplier portfolio for shafts, blank and mechanical part suppliers for helicopters
- Leading supplier relationships for 3D printing of Titanium and Aluminum parts and representation
- Supporting new developments for mechanical parts
- Managing RFPs and supplier selection with key stakeholders
- Planning supplier evaluation and development program
- Negotiating contractual terms including, payment, claims, vendor managed inventory, etc.
- Managing contract execution and follow-up process (deliveries, quality and prices)
- Preparing and negotiating price agreements in line with procurement targets
- Driving cost of the supply chain and active contribution to saving campaigns
- This position enables cross-company cooperation with internal customers and partners such as: Operational Procurement, SCQM, Design Office, Program and Legal
- Completed studies in business administration, economic science, engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in procurement and contract management
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Fluent English- and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong Critical Thinking, continuous improvement and analytical skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: