Standard Consumable Buyer (m/f/d)
- Einkauf, Logistik & Transport
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Standard Consumable Buyer (m/f/d) for Oils & Chemicals at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Contacting and procuring new suppliers
- Acting as Supplier Relation Manager with one of the sub-commodity strategic supplier
- Negotiating, establishing and implementing national & trans-national frame contracts
- Follow up these contracts with contracts reviews
- Assessing the suppliers overall performance and initiating recovery actions
- Monitoring savings linked to demand management and procurement performance
- University degree in International Management, Economics, Business Administration, a degree as Wholesale and foreign trade merchant or comparable
- Experience in Procurement and Supplier Management
- Experience in Air freight and Contract Management advantageous
- Knowledge in Google Workplace and SAP advantageous
- Fluent English skills spoken and written and basic German
- French skills are advantageous
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 185441, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Abramowski gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-80 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen