Standard Consumable Buyer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Standard Consumable Buyer (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Acting as Supplier Relation Manager with one of the sub-commodity strategic supplier
- Negotiating, establishing and implementing national & trans-national frame contracts and follow up these contracts with contracts reviews
- Assessing the suppliers overall performance and initiating recovery actions when necessary
- Monitoring savings linked to demand management and procurement performance
- University degree in business administration, international management, economics or an apprenticeship management assistant in wholesale and foreign trade or comparable
- Professional experience in purchasing, supply chain management, contract management and to be experienced at air freight is an advantage
- Good knowledge in project management
- Google Workforce and SAP skills are advantageous
- Fluent English skills spoken and written and elementary German
- French is advantageous
- An English CV is mandatory for this position.
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 176594, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Abramowski gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-80 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen