Software Validation Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Validation Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in München/Taufkirchen.
As a Software Validation Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Defining and specifying the PCF-UT
- Creation of the PCF-UT SW algorithms
- Definition of test cases, test procedures and the verification strategy of the PCF-UT
- Verification of EGNOS Prediction Chain Facility (PCF-UT) SW prototypes in line with Airbus DS PCF Team requirements
- Support to algorithm performance qualification process of the PCF product verification
- Definition of test scenarios, test conditions, execution of test and reporting of the PCF-UT verification phase
- Providing the substantiation evidences of PCF-UT to proof compliance as a qualified test mean in accordance with DO-330
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science, technical studies, business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Engineering and IT
- Experience in the support of software processes/ -testing, standard of software validation is required
- Knowledge of satellite navigation is a plus
- Profound knowledge of data processing and programming using C,C++, Python, Matlab is required
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: