Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Test Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace in Bremen.
- Support of Concept, design and planning of software system tests
- Preparation of test cases and related test documentation
- Execution of software system tests
- Verification of test design and related procedures
- Preparation and execution of software test procedures
- Tracing between test cases and test scripts/procedures
- Generation of test reports
- Completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience as tester of embedded software, ideally in the space industry or aerospace
- Good knowledge of analysis and design in the context of software testing would be a plus
- Good knowledge of C/C++ as well as experience in analysing specification and control documents
- Knowledge of software test tools as IBM Rational Quality Manager as well as DOORS, UMLRhapsody/UML and the script language Tcl/Tk would also be of advantage
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken an written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...