Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of automotive, we are looking for you as a Software Test Engineer (f/m/d) in Berlin.
- Drafting of test concepts and associated software architectures to safeguard driver assistance functions and control functions in the automotive environment
- Execution of tests of the software components to be secured, analysis of causes for failed tests
- Test automation
- University degree in informatics, electronics, software engineering or equal qualification
- Experience as a software test engineer and ISTQB Foundation Level is required
- Very good knowledge of model-based software development / testing with Matlab / Simulink
- Experience with tests for software in the automotive environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of modern test and development tools in the automotive environment is desirable
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C / C ++ is a must have
- Good German and English skills (written and spoken) are mandatory
- Experience in the field of driver assistance systems is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...