Software/Hardware Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software/Hardware Quality Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Support, definition and implementation of internal and external quality standards in relation to the quality management systems
- Quality assurance responsible for the quality aspects for the Airbus DS Eurofighter software development in a DO-178 environment, as well as responsible for quality aspects of avionic equipment suppliers with software development activities
- Quality assurance responsible for the quality aspects for the Airbus DS Eurofighter hardware development (avionic equipment) in a DO-254 environment as well as responsible for quality aspects of avionic equipment suppliers with HW development activities
- Determination of QM requirements and QM measures for the verification/qualification processes in accordance with customer needs for verification and qualification processes
- Determination of product specific qualification and delivery requirements in agreement with the relevant stakeholders
- Control of supplier with regard to provided procedures and guidelines including flow-down of customer requirements
- Support to engineering within the scope of verification and qualification processes together with the relevant compliance verification engineers
- Ensure implementation of the customer and the purchaser given procedures by program management and development areas
- Surveillance of process adherence and the measurement of relevant Key-Performance- Indicators (KPI)
- Monitoring of development, manufacturing and in-service processes regarding compliance of quality and qualification requirements for relevant systems (Eurofighter)
- Analysis of Non-Conformity trends and the definition of the respective corrective and preventive actions
- Focus on the quality management engineering activities within the scope of control of nonconforming products (including handling of deviations, coordination activities, problemsolving, corrective/preventive actions, status tracking, reporting and approval)
- Selection, development and implementation of quality and continuous improvement tools according to the relevant standards
- Ensure compliance of air law regulations
- Performing of internal and external product-related audits
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Experience in system/software/hardware development lifecycle
- Experience in the area of quality assurance in a safety related development/control systems would be appreciated
- Experience with airborne equipments, -development and -validation
- Knowledge in DO-178 and DO-254
- Experience as auditor for internal and external audits, as well as knowledge with regard to problem solving methods (5W, 8D)
- Knowledge with CMMI or equivalent would be appreciated
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Willigness to go on business trips (Europe or USA every second month after COVID19)
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...