Software Engineer Simulator (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software Engineer Simulator (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
PSTS (Pilot Synthetic Training System) is one of the major support items within the Eurofighter programme and provides the simulators for Eurofighter pilot training. The department is responsible for several sub-systems within and related to the EF (Eurofighter) Weapon System Simulation (WSS) covering their entire development process. The responsibility of the teams encloses the entire software development process, including requirements definition, design, development, testing, integration support and formalisation.
- Execution and technical management of the development process for systems and subsystems
- Performance and coordination of according to system engineering, development and integration activities on subsystem level
- Design and assessment of solutions and alignment with internal and external partners / suppliers
- Ensuring the development goals and system functionality, initiating corrective measures if needed
- Ensuring project documentation
- Assessment and detailing of schedules and cost plans, including coordination of priorities
- Technical support in the assessment and selection of suppliers
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- Experience in system engineering
- Good knowledge of System integration processes
- Experience with V-Model based software development processes
- Very good knowledge with C, C++, ADA 95, Python and / or Perl
- Fluent German and advanced English language skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 94049, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...