Software Engineer – Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer (f/m/d) – Quality Assurance in Munich.
- perform quality assurance tasks within aerospace embedded software projects in accordance with RTCA/DO-178C
- Perform quality inspections and reviews:
- Assess life cycle data
- Establish QIRs (Quality Inspection Records)
- Witness development and verification tasks
- Monitor configuration and change control
- Participate in CCB (Change Control Board)
- Check conformance of Problem Reports to guidelines and PR closure status
- Review configuration indexes
- Support the Quality Assurance Leader during:
- Quality Assurance Audits (flash audits)
- Milestone and Transition Reviews
- Delivery and Conformity Reviews
- Regular internal and external reporting
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or a degree as IT specialist
- Experience in the quality assurance activities required for development of safety-critical embedded software
- Technical background in embedded software
- Experience in the implementation of software quality assurance processes
- Experience as a Software Engineer (f/m/d) – Quality Assurance in Configuration and Change Management processes preferably with the tools Serena Dimensions and IBM Rational Synergy CM/Change
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Language Reference level for English of at least B2 (CEFR)
- Basic knowledge in French optional
- Knowledge of the standard DO178C
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen