Software Engineer Mission Data Generation (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer Mission Data Generation for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Develop mission data generation solution
- Analysis of the use cases and needs in close cooperation with the various stakeholders of system engineering team
- Definition and realization of software architectures and the ability to evaluate different architectural solutions and choose the best solution
- Ability to understand user workflows and define SW and GUI solutions using specific technologies to support and enhance different steps throughout the mission data production
- Preparation and execution of software tests to satisfy the different levels of verification and validation
- Integration of activities in the software development lifecycle
- Develop according to software development plan and accompanied standards
- Completed studies in computer sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in IT / Information systems
- Experience with object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Experience in database and data management systems
- Experience with the Eclipse Rich Client Platform / Plugin development
- Experience with EMF (Eclipse Modelling Framework)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/