Software Engineer Mission Data Generation (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer Mission Data Generation for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As a Software Engineer Mission Data Generation you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop mission data generation solution
- Analysis of the use cases and needs in close cooperation with the various stakeholders of system engineering team
- Definition and realization of software architectures and the ability to evaluate different architectural solutions and choose the best solution
- Ability to understand user workflows and define SW and GUI solutions using specific technologies to support and enhance different steps throughout the mission data production
- Preparation and execution of software tests to satisfy the different levels of verification and validation
- Integration of activities in the software development lifecycle
- Develop according to software development plan and accompanied standards
- Completed studies in computer sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in IT / Information systems
- Experience with object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Experience in database and data management systems
- Experience with the Eclipse Rich Client Platform / Plugin development
- Experience with EMF (Eclipse Modelling Framework)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: