Software Engineer Mission Data Generation (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software Engineer Mission Data Generation for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Develop mission data generation solution for A400M
- Analysis of the use cases and needs in close cooperation with the various stakeholders of the system engineering team
- Definition and realization of software architectures and the ability to evaluate different architectural solutions and choose the best solution
- Ability to understand user workflows and define SW and GUI solutions using specific technologies to support and enhance different steps throughout the mission data production
- Preparation and execution of software tests to satisfy the different levels of verification and validation
- Integration of activities in the software development lifecycle
- Develop according to software development plan and accompanied standards
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of IT and information systems
- Experience with object-oriented programming skills in Java
- Experience in database and data management systems
- Excellent knowledge of working with Java
- Experience with the Eclipse Rich Client Platform / Plugin development is an advantage
- Experience with EMF (Eclipse Modelling Framework) is an advantage
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen