Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The Mission Support Systems (MSS) enable the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of the flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As Software Engineer (m/f/d) are you responsible for:
- Design and development of software modules in our Mission Support Systems for airborne platforms
- Integration and verification of software modules
- Analysis and prototype implementation of new software technologies
- Actively live the agile development process
- Collaboration with customers, within the development team as wells as in with other aircraft development domains
- Completed studies in physics or computer sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in IT/Information systems, aerospace and as sofware engineer (m/f/d)
- Hands-on experience as developer in object-oriented programming languages in the aerospace industry and Experience in handling source code management systems as well as UML, OO design and design patterns is needed
- Experience in data analysis and visualization in the mission planning domain and Experience in agile methods like SCRUM would be a plus
- Negotiable level of English language skills written and spoken
- Language Skills in German would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: