Software Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant simulation items/sub-systems
- Agreement of the simulation item interfaces with the technical manager
- Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonization with the technical manager
- Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Analysis of software performance as part of the weapon system simulation
- Analysis of simulation item related problem reports and provision of bug-fixes
- Incorporation of required software changes according to system requirement changes (a/c standard)
- Performance of simulation item tests and documentation of test results
- Preparation and modification of test cases to assess requirement changes
- Report status information to the technical manager
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Longtime professional experience with IT / information systems in the aerospace industry
- Good MS-Office skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Python, Perl)
- Knowledge of system integration processes and Requirement Management Tools (DOORS/TFS)
- Fluent language skills in English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: