Software Engineer (m/f/d) - Applications
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer Applications in Munich.
- Contribution within the development of safety critical embedded real time SW for aircraft systems according to RTCA/DO-178B, Level A to Level D
- Software test case specification against software requirements specification (High Level requirements testing and Low Level requirements testing )
- Traceability of test cases against software requirements
- Software test procedure generation using Python or IBM - Rational Test Real Time (RTRT)
- Performance of manual and automatic SW verification tests of developed software in simulation environment and at hardware in the loop test facilities
- Review of software test cases and results
- Configuration control / change management in Dimensions
- Graduate engineer (software / electronic engineering)
- Good English capabilities, both spoken and written.
- Experience in generation of test cases against software requirements specification
- Experience within the usage of hardware in the loop test facilities
- Experience as a Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- Development of high level and low level software requirements (SRS, SDDD)
- Programming experience in C, Ada95 and/or Assembler Code
- Software integration and analysis
- Experience in code analysis
- Good knowledge on microprocessor architecture or InCircuit-Debugger (e.g. Lauterbach), V-model development cycle (preferably of safety critical software acc. to RTCA/DO-178)
- Python Test Script Language
- InCircuit-Debugger (Lauterbach)
- MISRA guidelines (C)
- DOORS prefered
- IBM - Rational Test RealTime
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen