Software Engineer - LabVIEW (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer - LabVIEW (m/f/d) with the option of transfer into a permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Augsburg.
- LabVIEW programming of bespoke test, embedded and distributed control systems on Windows UI, Real Time and FPGA layers
- Create TCP/IP and UDP serialization and communications libraries
- Program highly robust, modular and reusable code libraries
- Selection, interfacing, testing and validation of DAQ and control system hardware
- Interface with engineers to produce and fulfill test system specifications
- Read and produce wiring/circuit diagrams
- Degree in robotics, electronic engineering, mechatronics automation or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge in programming large scale applications using National Instruments LabVIEW on Windows, Real-time and FPGA platforms e.g. cRio, cDaq, sbRio, etc.
- The ability to work 'hands-on' from first principles to diagnose electrical and electronic issues using common test and measurement equipment. Equally comfortable with theoretical and practical approaches to problem solving
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Extensive experience with common sensors, transducers and actuators
- Experience with design and development of custom RIO Mezzanine cards and FPGA interfacing is advantageous
- Practical hands on experience in control cabinet assembly is advantageous
- Strong lateral thinking skills, high social intelligence, and the ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen