Software Engineer for Tool Development acc. to DO-330 (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as Software Engineer (f/m/d) for Tool Development acc. to DO-330 in Munich.
- Contribution within the development of SW Tools used by the engineering department
- Contribution within frontend development for web based application (e.g. proAlpha / DOORs Next)
- Autonomous working according to AES and project specific processes
- Support updates of existing tools to new project needs
- Software coding and debugging in different programming languages
- Analysis of reported tool issues and definition of required corrections
- Configuration control / change management of all items produced using applicable CM tools (e.g. Synergy, Dimensions) according to applicable Configuration Management Plan.
- Support Documentation of SW Tool (e.g. Tool Operational requirements)
- Support the SW Tool Qualification according to DO-330
- University degree in software engineering, computer science or comparable
- Professional experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge in software tool development and in writing of tool operational requirements
- Good English skills written and spoken
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146275, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen