Software Engineer for Mission Systems developments (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Spaye you are acting as Software Engineer (m/f/d) for Mission Systems developments at the location Manching.
- Design and develop software products for the Aircraft and Ground Segment functions
- Provide Data management solutions (networks, avionics and open platforms)
- Manage Aircraft sensors
- Insert state of the art technologies in the implementation of new capabilities matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to Airbus systems engineering processes and the needs of our customers
- University degree in informatics, engineering, data schience or comparable
- Sevral years of professional experience in IT / information systems
- Requirements Engineering experience and Model Based SW Lifecycle knowledge
- Network management basic knowledge and experience in working using Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge in dealing with Java and MS-Office
- Knowledge in dealing with Linux and Windows is appreciated, whereas knowledge in dealing with GIS Technologies and Image Processing knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 144618, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen