Software Engineer (f/m/d) – with RTCA DO-178B/C (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
- Remote work is also possible
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of automotive, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer (f/m/d) with RTCA DO-178B/C in Berlin.
- Establish the traceability between the High Level Data and the existing source code for the software functions
- Develop the low level requirements out of the high level data along the established traces. Derived requirements needs to be identified and justified
- Allocate the low level requirements to configuration units and describe the dependencies between the units. The configuration units shall be a functional decomposition of the software components
- Determine the relations between the units in terms of control and data flow
- Inconsistencies (bi-directional traceability not given, low level requirements not fulfilled by source code, source code would require compromising low level requirements etc.) needs to be documented and reported (Problem Reports)
- Problem Reports will be clarified with the customer’s development team. A formal procedure for discussion and decision needs to be established
- Perform the technical reviews of the SDDD and fixing all related issues
- University degree in a suitable field
- Professional experience in a suitable field
- Very good knowledge of RTCA DO-178B/C based software development for critical systems
- Knowledge in software related requirements engineering as well as in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge in programming languages ADA and C
- Experience in projects with DAL levels higher than C
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office
- Good English and German skill both spoken and written
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 135566, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen