Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer C/C++ (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Augsburg.
- The collaborative development and refinement of rocket control algorithms in Simulink
- Orbital trajectory modelling and analysis using ASTOS (and integration into Simulink)
- The implementation of control algorithms in C/C++ on a real-time Linux platform
- Custom integration and interfacing with external hardware using standard serial buses
- Synthesis of various sensors and inputs and the serialization of telemetry streams
- The development and refinement of a suitable inertial navigation system
- The support of iterative hardware and software in loop testing and qualification
- Degree in engineering and/or related discipline. A higher degree is considered advantageous
- several years of experience as a Software Engineer C/C++ (f/m/d) in a robotics or aerospace control environment
- A strong understanding of control system algorithms coded in C/C++
- A thirst for knowledge, the ability to learn quickly and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong lateral thinking skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- High social intelligence and a drive to jump-in and help wherever needed
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: