Software Engineer Eurofighter (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software Engineer Eurofighter Maintenance Trainer for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant simulation items / sub-systems
- Agreement of the simulation item interfaces with the technical manager
- Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonisation with the technical manager
- Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Analysis of software performance as part of the weapon system simulation
- Analysis of simulation item related problem reports and provision of bug-fixes
- Incorporation of required software changes according to system requirement changes (a/c standard)
- Performance of simulation item tests and documentation of test results
- Preparation and modification of test cases to assess requirement changes
- Ensure that technical and design issues for the simulation item are resolved
- Report status information to the technical manager
- Completed studies in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in IT/Information systems, aerospace and as software engineer
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Python, Perl), system integration processes as well as requirement management tools (DOORS/TFS)
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen