Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Ihre zukünftige Arbeitsstelle
You are acting as a Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As a Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/w/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of logistic design requirements & integrate into design requirement documentation
- Allocation of design requirements within product/system structure
- Contribution to availability concept & related analysis, test and demonstration plans
- Perform RAMT (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Testability) analysis, test & demonstration to identify and predict product behavior, capabilities & characteristics in the related areas
- Analyse maintenance requirements & evaluate logistic resources
- Determination of Life Cycle Costs & provision of cost of ownership information
- Collect, investigate & evaluate data from internal/external suppliers
- Conceptualisation of solutions & establishment of techn. design
- Design & development of software products & codation of reviews
- Development of solutions for technical issues
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Software Development, Aerospace Engineering or Quality Management or comparable
- Experience as Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Professional experience in agile software development methods
- Experience in the qualification in terms of military standards and certification rules
- Specific knowledge of Oracle, SQL, MS-Office
- Very good knowledge in object-orientated programming and C# and/or VB.NET or Java
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: