Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As a Software Engineer Diagnostic Systems (m/w/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of logistic design requirements & integrate into design requirement documentation
- Allocation of design requirements within product/system structure
- Contribution to availability concept & related analysis, test and demonstration plans
- Perform RAMT (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Testability) analysis, test & demonstration to identify and predict product behavior, capabilities & characteristics in the related areas
- Analyse maintenance requirements & evaluate logistic resources
- Determination of Life Cycle Costs & provision of cost of ownership information
- Collect, investigate & evaluate data from internal/external suppliers
- Conceptualisation of solutions & establishment of techn. design
- Design & development of software products & codation of reviews
- Development of solutions for technical issues
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Software Development, Aerospace Engineering or Quality Management or comparable
- Experience as Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Professional experience in agile software development methods
- Experience in the qualification in terms of military standards and certification rules
- Specific knowledge of Oracle, SQL, MS-Office
- Very good knowledge in object-orientated programming and C# and/or VB.NET or Java
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen