Software Development Engineer - Simulation Tornado for AIRBUS (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Development Engineer - Simulation Tornado (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
- Deriving of system requirements from operational requirements for new simulator functionalities
- Design architecture of software modules for new simulator functionalities
- Developing simulation models representing A/C LRIs within the simulation
- Document design in enterprise architect
- Implementation of software modules (mainly C++)
- Creating and performing unit tests of software modules
- Performing integration testing of produced software modules
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Longtime professional experience in the range of aerospace and IT / information systems
- Experience in simulation is a plus
- Very good knowledge in MS- Office, C++ and Linux
- Fluent language knowledge in English and basic language knowledge in German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen