Software Development Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as A400M Electronic Warfare (EW) Software Development Engineer.
- Designing, developing and implementing embedded software for A400M equipment as part of EW Department in the context of maintenance and care and for the development of new requirements and functionalities
- Implementing and executing complex test scenarios and performing acceptance tests for the validation/verification of the software
- Defining and supporting the development and test environment in collaboration with the associated Lab Environment (Military Test and Support Facility - MTSF)
- Creating specifications for the software (concept, specification, work package) and controlling the results
- Supporting the planning activities of and carrying out software reviews
- Completed studies in computer science or equivalent
- SW Certification processes (i.e. DO-178) knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of AGILE methods and tools awareness
- Experience in formal SW development activities including RTOS (i.e. Integrity, VxWorks, Lynx) and Software debugging tools (i.e. Trace32, VectorCAST)
- Special knowledge in MS- Office
- Good knowledge in programming languages: C, C++, Python, UML
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 184894, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen