Software Developer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Software Developer (m/f/d) for Simulator Visualisation at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- We are looking for an experienced developer to deliver a web-based visualization frontend to complement the Simulator of our customer
- Our customer has built and is evolving a Fleet Management and Mobility Logic Simulator that allows them to model their customers, aircraft, vertiports and airspace problems
- The Simulator is being used to make decisions on go-to-market strategy as well as informing business process analysis and the design of their Mobility Service Digital Platform
- Professional software development experience is required
- Proficiency in either Python or .Net Core C# and a suited web development framework
- Proven experience in the development of interactive game-like visualization interfaces in React or another applicable framework
- Experience with the workings of a software/systems/engineering simulation environments is a plus
- Strong focus on business value and outcome in an agile development project
- High degree of autonomy and personal responsibility
- Ability and willingness to regularly go into retrospective discussions and adjust development goals
- Analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...