Software Developer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Eurofighter Simulator Software Developer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
As a Eurofighter Simulator Software Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant simulation items/sub-systems
- Agreement of the simulation item interfaces with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
- Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonization with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
- Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Analysis of software performance as part of the weapon system simulation
- Analysis of simulation item related problem reports and provision of bug-fixes
- Incorporation of required software changes according to system requirement changes (a/c standard)
- Performance of simulation item tests and documentation of test results
- Preparation and modification of test cases to assess requirement changes
- Ensure that technical and design issues for the simulation item are resolved
- Completed studies in engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Experience as Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Professional experience in engineering, IT / information systems and knowledge of system integration processes
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, ADA 95, Python, Perl), Requirement Management Tools (DOORS) and IT literate (MS Office applications)
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: