Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Production Software Developer (m/f/d) for our client ArianeGroup GmbH in Bremen.
As a Production Software Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain visual management systems
- Data processing and monitoring
- KPI generation and visualization
- Asses and screen production software landscape with respect to industrial standards continuously
- Support, implement and maintain interfaces to PLM /ERP /MES system from production perspective as key-user
- Contribute to new development projects
- Optimize present performance of digital management system
- Completed university degree in IT or computer science or comparable
- Professional experience in information systems
- Experiences in Java/Python
- Knowledge in OOP PHP
- Knowlede in at least one MVC framework
- Knowlede in Relational Databases
- Knowlede in Windows / Linux Shellscripting
- Knowlede in Webserver Administration and VBA/VBS
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: