Software Developer for Ground Station A400M MPRS (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Software Developer (m/w/d) für Ground Station A400M MPRS at the location Immenstaad.
The Department develops modules for the Airbus A400M Ground Station used to prepare data for A400M flights and analyze recorded flight data.
- Identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a system/product and Provide the level of confidence which is consistent with regulation and program requirements
- Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and gates
- Provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements
- Work closely sharing both industrial and functional design view, from the very early stages of the design through the serial production phase and up to the in- service life of the product (whole product lifecycle), working in close collaboration between the Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and any other disciplines involved throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Understand the organization, infrastructure, constraints and limitations of program industrial planning
- Understand global systems/products and their interdependencies during the industrialization phase
- University degree in informatics, software engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience
- Knowledge in Geoserver, Carmenta, GDAL, CodedUi / Silenium are desirable
- Knowledge in dealing with C# (C++), Visual Studio, Docker and Azure DevOps
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 150988, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen