Software Developer Eurofighter Simulation (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Software Developer Eurofighter Simulation (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Analysis of sub-system and sim-item requirements
- Support of the software design & architecture
- Agreement of the software interfaces with the Technical Manager
- Contribution to the sub-system design documentation software development and re-targeting of aircraft software
- Analysis of software performance
- Incorporation of required software changes according to system requirement changes
- Preparation of test concepts and development of test environments
- Definition and modification of test cases
- Execution and documentation of unit test and sub-system qualification
- Provision of integration support
- Analysis of problem reports (SPRs) and provision of bug-fixes
- Preparation of software release documentation
- Report status information to the Technical Manager
- Completed studies in Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- Professional engineering experience
- Excellent skills in doors
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Python, Perl, ADA 95) is needed
- Knowledge of system integration processes is needed
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to perform professional presentations infront of auditories of all levels
- Good communication skills with an ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- German knowledge would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...