Software Developer Aerospace (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Software Developer Aerospace for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or update and add new functionalities into the user interface
- Directing software testing, validation procedures and source control management
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Working with co-workers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the development of new software or modifications of existing software
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities or status
- Clearly and regularly communication with team leader and technical support colleagues
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience as a Software Developer (m/w/d)
- Professional experience in working on a variety of software development projects
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages (C/ C++/ Fortran) and the software development life-cycle
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Knowledge in Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) and Qt
- Experience with Subversion (SVN)/Bitbucket
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen