Software and Verification Engineer - Embedded (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as an Software and Verification Engineer - Embedded (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
- Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- Participate in requirements validation, simulation and verification activities
- Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test
- Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment
- Execute various analysis (structural coverage, model coverage, test coverage, WCET, resource utilization)
- Cooperate with system, hardware and software development teams
- Completed studies in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable
- First experience in development of embedded safety-critical systems in the aerospace, automotive, medical or transportation field
- Good understanding of requirements management principles, V-Model and configuration control is required
- Strong expertise in Matlab/Simulink environment is a must
- Expertise in Simulink Test and Speedgoat is a strong plus
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, RS-232/422/485, Ethernet) is required
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with structured problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, both spoken and written
- Fluent German language skills or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...