Site Merchandiser DACH Digital Stores (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Site Merchandiser. The EMEA-LATAM (Europe, Middle East and Africa – Latin America) Site Merchandising team encompasses a range of people from experienced professionals to recent graduates. The 15-person EMEA-LATAM Site team is spread over eight locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw and Mexico City). The Site Merchandiser role also forms part of the DACH Digital Stores team which comprises a Digital Stores Lead and Product Marketing Manager,
The role is officially titled Site Merchandiser, but would be better known externally as an E-commerce Marketing Specialist.
- Coordinating store updates with the DACH Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how promotions are executed on the storefront – including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
- Analytical or mathematical background
- Experience working in a multi-national environment
- Use of google analytics or adobe analytics
- Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale & similar)
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...