Simulation Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Simulation Systems Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Development and documentation of MALE-RPAS real-time system simulation architecture
- Perform internal-customer simulation needs capture from integration and verification teams
- Derivation of simulation requirements for MALE-RPAS real-time system models
- Derivation of simulation-specific test cases for MALE-RPAS real-time system models
- Completed studied in the field of Electrical engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace or comparable
- Experience with IBM DOORS, SysML/UML architecture & tools is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD or DevOps tools and Scripting languages (e.g. bash, python) is highly appreciated
- Professional experience in the field of systems engineering,simulation software development and software testing is needed
- Experience with requirement derivation & management is required
- Experience with test case derivation & management is necessary
- Experience in UAV development would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux is required
- Knowledge of Agile / Lean methodologies and related tools are required
- Knowledge of 3rd generation of software version control Systems are highly appreciated
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- German is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 165606, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen